Hello- let’s take a look at the November Glossybox! If you aren’t familiar with Glossybox, they are a US based beauty subscription company that provides 5-6 luxury sized cosmetic and wellness products. The products are mailed to you based on your preferences from a list of questions. It is month to month for $21 a month. I have received about 4 boxes so far and recently started to reveal each month. So far I have used most the items- the ones I don’t use I give away to friends. I highly recommend them if you are interested in a beauty box that provides more than your typical sample sizes.
Here is a look at the box. It usually comes in a pale pink and black box with a ribbon and tissue paper. Some months have special boxes that are decorated for holidays or limited edition boxes.
- Biossance – The Purifier: a daily facial cleansing oil that effortlessly dissolves makeup and impurities while leaving skin clean, moisturized and smooth thanks to squalane and 8 plant-derived oils and extracts. Full size $30 6.7 fl oz.
- Palmetto Derma – Rejuvenating Antioxidant Mask: A soft clay mask that gently purifies skin by absorbing impurities and detoxing pores. Full size $64 1.75 fl oz.
- Lycopene Skin Care – Crema Rinnovante: Formulated in Italy, combing two powerful antioxidants – lycopene and astaxanthin, in addition to nineteen natural botanicals and moisturizers to hydrate and nourish. Full size $44 1.0 oz.
- De Bruyere Beaute – Jumbo Eye Pencil in Bubble 07: Can be used as a liner or a shadow, this khaki-grey shimmer cay be layered for an in-depth smoky eye or blended out for a light glow. Full size $17 one piece.
- Beautiful Nutrition – Grapefruit Detox Shine Repair Shampoo: Repair damage from frequent exposure to heat, chlorine and styling products by adding this shampoo to your haircare regiment. Full size $12 13.1 fl oz.
I am most excited to use the cleansing oil purifier. I am always intrigued by new cleansers for my skin. I love how they leave my skin feeling clean and soft. I am also interested in the detox shampoo and antioxidant mask. I am a big fan of clay masks and hope it works well. As for the eye pencil, I’ll see how the shade looks on my before wearing it out. I’ll also give the Lycopene crema a try to see how it works with my skin. All of these items sound pretty fun to use so I’ll report back later. Please let me know if you have tried any of these or recommend other products. Are your subscribed to any beauty boxes? Let me know what’s good, cheers! r.